Kiddion’s Mod Menu
Table of Contents
This mod is completely external and doesn't use any natives whatsoever.
Download Kiddion's Menu from here
How to use:
- Start GTA5 and wait until the game has fully loaded
- Start the mod
- Read the disclaimer
- Default keys include:
<F5> to show/hide the menu,
<Numpad 0> to go back,
<Numpad 8> and <Numpad 2> to navigate up/down through the menu options.
<Numpad 4> and <Numpad 6> to decrease/increase the current value.
<Numpad 5> to activate an option, toggle its value or applying any changed setting.
- Downloading the menu fails/"Why is Windows Defender/Avast/... saying this is a virus?"
This mod is looking for key-presses (to navigate the menu) and is reading/writing to the memory of another process and some AV are nervous about that. This mod has been manually reviewed thoroughly by a forum's file moderator and is considered safe, otherwise it wouldn't have been approved.
- "Why aren't my numpad keys working?"
please toggle Numlock On.
- "I can start/navigate the menu, but none of the options seem to work?!"
If you can navigate the menu, but none of the menu options seem to work, something on your side is blocking the menu from accessing gta5.exe, this isn't something anyone can fix but you. it is most likely caused by your anti-virus, please make an exclusion, disable your AV or switch to a better one. (And remember, Windows Defender is an AV too...) For Windows 11, make sure "Core Isolation" is disabled and if you're trying to disable Windows Defender, make sure you are doing it right, see: https://lazyadmin.nl/win-11/turn-off...1-permanently/
In some cases, especially on Steam, you may need to run the mod "As Administrator" (when the game was started "As Administrator" too, e.g. after an update).
- "Can I run this in a VM?"
- "Why can I only see the menu when I <alt>+<tab> out of the game?"
In full screen mode, the game has exclusive access to the screen, the menu can't draw on top of it. Like any external, please run in windowed or windowed borderless mode.
- "Why does the menu instantly close when I open it?"
To anyone having the problem where the menu instantly closes when you open it, tap the 0 on NUMPAD a few times and try to open the menu again, that should help.
- "Can I use this online?"
Yes, some functions only work when online.
- "Can I change the keybindings?"
Yes, see Advanced Config.
- "Can I spawn for others?"
If you spawn an anonymous vehicle, others should be able to access that too. And you can spawn multiple anonymous vehicles as long as you don't keep standing at the exact same spot.
- "What do the exclamation marks mean?"
- Thermal vision: can potentially crash your game when used online. Make sure you've researched thermal vision first (Bunker Research).
- Forge Model for LSC: Use this properly or you'll end up with a Sentinel XS. Also, people close to you (e.g. in car) may crash if you enable it, so use it with caution
- Get Lucky Wheel Price: when used, others in your session can/may notice, also abusing it is considered risky.
- Rig Slot Machines: when used, others in your session can/may notice, also abusing it is considered risky.
- "Does this menu have any money options?"
This mod has a strong focus on enhancing the regular gameplay, rather than add loads of money fast. However, there are a couple of ways to make some extra money. E.g. you can upgrade the npc money pickups in the game, get better money rewards for e.g. doing daily missions and mission jobs, do IE/MC/Bunker missions without cooldown and more. It is also possible to drop money on either yourself of players in sight (either near you or while spectating).
The best way at the moment is by using the "Minimum Job Payout" and start a mission like "Blow Up II" that's going to fail when you blow up all vehicles. When the mission has started, go to the World section in the mod menu and scroll to "Kill All Cars".
Now you can repeatedly:
- Press Numpad5 (kill all cars, failing the mission)
- Wait a couple of seconds (about 10 seconds)
- Press "PageUp" (Quick restart)
- Wait about 50 seconds for the mission to load.
This will make you 100k/minute. I hear you can tweak it to go even faster, with a 20s total for each cycle.
- "Does this work for any GTA version other than what the menu was made for?"
Probably not. The online services and online spawn definitely won't.
- "Can I get banned?"
You can always get banned when you are reported, even when you aren't using any mods. So far external menu's have never been detected. Nevertheless using options such as Godmode and teleporting are dangerous when used around other players.
- "Can I add custom teleport locations?"
Yes you can use the "Add Current Location" in the Teleport => Custom Locations menu. You can use if for one session, or save your new locations using "Save Config" in the Menu Settings.
- "Why can't I receive MC/CEO invites anymore?"
Disable the Kick to Single Player protection. Sending malformed invites is one of the most common way of "sending" others to single player, that's why this feature is disabled when the Kick to Single Player protection is on.
- "Why is my RP level reset after changing a session/restart?"
After setting the desired RP level, you need to make some additional RP for it to stick.
Still need help with the menu? Join our discord here to get assisted.